Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars
Looking for a recipe that has chocolate and peanut butter, loaded with fiber and protein, tastes delicious and is healthy for you too? Say no more! Why not try this recipe for homemade protein bars using BarnDad’s FiberDX German Chocolate Shake!
- 4 Scoops of BarnDad’s FiberDX German Chocolate Shake
- 4 Tablespoons of Peanut Butter (Your Choice in Type/Brand)
- 1 Cup of Milk (Your Choice of Milk)
- 2 Cups of Oats (Regular or Instant)
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour mixture into a pan.
- Refrigerate mixture for 8 hours (Easiest if left in overnight).
- Cut into small bars & Enjoy!
Feel free to get creative with the recipe and change ingredients, such as your choice of milk or peanut butter. For more recipes using BarnDad’s FiberDX German Chocolate Shake and BarnDad’s other products, be sure to check out BarnDad’s Recipe Book.