Have you been looking for a way to have dessert and not feel guilty? Why not try baking with BarnDad’s FiberDX and BarnDad’s FiberDX German Chocolate Shake! BarnDad’s FiberDX products are great to bake with and an easy way to add fiber/protein to your diet. Here is a QUICK and DELICIOUS recipe for Chocolate Banana Clusters using BarnDad’s FiberDX German Chocolate Shake!
- 2 Bananas
- 1 Cup of Oats (Original or Instant; Either works)
- 2 Scoops of BarnDad’s FiberDX German Chocolate Shake
- Combine all three ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl.
- Use a fork or large mixing spoon to mash the ingredients together. Mash until all of the ingredients are able to mold together (Little chunks of bananas are okay).
- Add cooking spray to your cookie sheet, then place little balls of the combined mixture on cookie sheet (Should get 15 cookies, depending how big you make your cookies).
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 Degrees.
- Let cool & ENJOY!
For more recipes using BarnDad’s FiberDX products, be sure to check out BarnDad’s Recipe.