- 2 Bananas
- 1 Cup of Oats (Original or Instant; Either works)
- 2 Scoops of BarnDad’s FiberDX German Chocolate Shake
- Combine all three ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl.
- Use a fork or large mixing spoon to mash the ingredients together. Mash until all of the ingredients are able to mold together (Little chunks of bananas are okay).
- Add cooking spray to your cookie sheet, then place little balls of the combined mixture on cookie sheet (Should get 15 cookies, depending how big you make your cookies).
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 Degrees.
- Let cool & ENJOY!
For more great recipes using BarnDad’s FiberDX®, be sure to check out BarnDad’s recipes.