- 3 Tbsp FiberDX Cinnamon Bun powder
- 2 Tbsp. Flour
- 1/2 Tea. Baking Powder
- 1/3 C. Liquid Egg Whites
- 1/3 C. Almond Milk (or milk of choice)
- Heat pan or lightly greased griddle.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl using a fork to break up any lumps.
- Add wet ingredients and stir well to combine. Let set for 1-2 minutes, batter will thicken.
- Using a spoon, spoon and spread out pancake batter into 4-5 small/medium size pancakes.
For more great recipes using BarnDad’s FiberDX®, be sure to check out BarnDad’s recipes.