- 6 egg whites
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup CHiKPRO™ chicken protein isolate powder
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 6 asparagus spears, tough ends removed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Whisk together egg whites, egg, and CHiKPRO™.
- In oven-safe pan, heat olive oil on medium and cook garlic 1-2 minutes.
- Add asparagus, spinach, and green onions and cook until asparagus is tender and spinach wilts.
- Pour egg/CHIKPRO™ mixture over asparagus, spinach, and onions. Sprinkle in half of cheese.
- Cook 5-6 minutes on low heat. When eggs are mostly set, sprinkle rest of cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until frittata is firm and cheese is melted.