Tailgating for your favorite team can be a lot of fun, but also can equal a lot of unhealthy food options. Why not try adding BarnDad’s Chocolate Almond Dip to your tailgate menu! This delicious creation is easy to make, tastes fantastic and is good for you too! You can use anything from pretzels or fruit to dip in it, or it can be used as a spread on your morning bagel! Why not try it out and see for yourself!
- BarnDad’s FiberDX German Chocolate Shake
- Almond Milk
- Almond Butter
- Put four scoops of BarnDad’s FiberDX German Chocolate Shake into a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add two individual packets of Almond Butter (Can use Chocolate Almond Butter too if you would like it to be rich in chocolate).
- Stir in desired amount of Almond Milk (Depending on how you would like the texture to be).
- Use as dip with strawberries, bananas or pretzels or as a spread on crackers or bagels and ENJOY!
The best thing about this recipe is that you can change the ingredients to meet your needs. Not a fan of Almond Butter? Don’t worry you can use Peanut Butter or something similar you prefer instead. Can’t do Almond Milk? Try Coconut or Skim Milk to give yourself a different flavor. Get creative and make this recipe one of your favorites!
For more recipes using BarnDad’s products, be sure to check out BarnDad’s Recipe Book.